Saturday, June 21, 2008

Introduction

I finally decided to start a blog about digital scrapbooking and hybrid crafting. I've been hybrid crafting for 11 years now. I started out using Photoshop and Illustrator in my primary job and then moved on to using it in crafting. It started out as pure laziness and thriftiness (Can you say cheap?). I needed more wording than I had rubber stamps, and I could never line those pesky alphabet stamps up correctly. So I can hear you saying, that's great, what am I going to get out of reading your blog. Well folks here is my list:
  1. Some hopefully sage advice about hybrid crafting and digital art
  2. Hybrid Crafting tutorials or links to some I have tried, and pictures of the results
  3. Some digital freebies or links to some great ones I have found.
  4. Occasionally some random off topic comments

No comments: