Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Treat Boxes


Treat-boxes, originally uploaded by scrapmavin1.

I used the Spookalicious Kit from Divine Digital to create the little medallions. The kit is filled with cute Halloween motifs for kids of all ages.

To make these boxes, I first scaled the critters down in MS Publisher to about 2.125". I then printed and punched the critters out with a 2.25" circle punch. I made black scallop circles measuring 2 7/8". The box top and bottom are made of cardstock. The center portion is acetate. I created the boxes following the directions on a blog from Split Coast Stampers. I

Note: These are calorie intensive boxes! Each one takes about 10 oz of chocolate kisses. I'm trying to make the box a bit smaller. When I work out all the details I'll post the instructions.

1 comment:

Con said...

Where did you purchase your 2.25" circle punch? Thanks, Connie